Completed in November 2020, this was inspired by the client’s love of nature and lifelong commitment to protecting access to the countryside through rights of way. There was also a wish to create a hopeful, warming image in the middle of a November lockdown.
I am available for work to commission. If you like my style and want me to make you something, here are some considerations and guidelines.
- Please allow plenty of time for me to investigate your project, ask clarifying questions, think about it, make drawings, make designs, agree those with you, make, finish, and post the final piece.
- Even a small piece requires all these processes.
- You are very welcome to have a chat with me about your requirements, for no charge.
- Cost: the smallest item, say a monogram with a small simple image, will start at £100.
- Commission me if you like the styles of my work, want something unique, and would be happy to give me some freedom in the way your piece evolves.