NEW: Online drawing class, Mondays 10-12.
Venue: A suitable table in your own home
WHAT: a weekly, relaxed drawing session with friendly and supportive help from a professional, in company with others. We play some drawing games, learn about and practise some basic principles, and we’ll explore the objects in your own home through drawing them. Make yourself a cup of tea to start!
COST: £10 per session. No need to book the series. Concessions available, please ask. Pay va the link below, or bank transfer – please ask for details.
CONTACT ABOUT DRAWING CLASS:
Monday Drawing Class, 10-12, Zoom
Contact me for a link to join in. With a few basic tools, learn to draw in the comfort of your own home, guided by an experienced teacher and with the company of others. Concessions available, please contact me.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: You’ll need: paper, pencil, pen, coloured pencils.
SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT LIST, with links to buy.
- A4 sketchbook: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/paper-3/sketchbooks/cass-art-sketchbook-140gsm-set-of-3.htm?refSrc=P024873&nosto=productpage-nosto-1
- 2B drawing pencil: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/pencils/product-type-graphite-pencils/cass-art-graphic-pencils-eco-carton-set.htm
- set of water soluble coloured pencils: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/pencils/watercolour-pencils/derwent-watercolour-pencil-tin-set-of-12-assorted-colours.htm
- Brush, round size 10-ish: https://www.cassart.co.uk/painting/brushes-2/synthetic-1/daler-rowney-aquafine-round.htm
- putty rubber or white/ blu tack: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/accessories-2/rubber/daler-rowney-soft-putty-rubber.htm
- place to work
- good lighting