NEW: Online drawing class, Mondays 10-12. FULL
JOIN THE WAITING LIST: CONTACT FORM BELOW
Venue: A suitable table in your own home
WHAT: a weekly, relaxed drawing session with friendly and supportive help from a professional, in company with others. We play some drawing games, learn about and practise some basic principles, and we’ll explore the objects in your own home through drawing them. Make yourself a cup of tea to start!
COST: £10 per session. No need to book the series. Concessions available, please ask. Pay va the link below, or bank transfer – please ask for details.
I’m compiling a waiting list, and will make more classes available soon. If you want to be notified, please contact me below:
CONTACT ABOUT DRAWING CLASS:
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: You’ll need: paper, pencil, pen, coloured pencils.
SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT LIST, with links to buy.
- A4 sketchbook: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/paper-3/sketchbooks/cass-art-sketchbook-140gsm-set-of-3.htm?refSrc=P024873&nosto=productpage-nosto-1
- 2B drawing pencil: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/pencils/product-type-graphite-pencils/cass-art-graphic-pencils-eco-carton-set.htm
- set of water soluble coloured pencils: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/pencils/watercolour-pencils/derwent-watercolour-pencil-tin-set-of-12-assorted-colours.htm
- Brush, round size 10-ish: https://www.cassart.co.uk/painting/brushes-2/synthetic-1/daler-rowney-aquafine-round.htm
- putty rubber or white/ blu tack: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/accessories-2/rubber/daler-rowney-soft-putty-rubber.htm
- place to work
- good lighting
One Monday drawing class session
For current members of Monday Drawing group