One-to-one online lessons, art and tambour embroidery
I can help you with some specific things:
- Drawing and design for your project
- Tambour stitching, troubleshooting and design.
- Colour and ways of working with it.
- Elements of drawing practice: colour theory, perspective, proportional measuring, observational drawing.
- Working with different media: graphite, charcoal, coloured pencils, watercolour, acrylics, pastel
- Establishing a regular drawing or creative practice.
Contact me using the form to chat about what you need and book a time. The cost is £45 for one hour, payable here by Paypal or via BACS – please contact me for bank details.
One Hour’s Lesson
Help with art and design, drawing practice, tambour embroidery
Regular ONLINE drop-in drawing sessions
Mondays 10-12 GMT
Thursday evenings, 7.30 – 9.00 pm. GMT.
VENUE: A suitable table in your own home, and ability to use Zoom on your computer, tablet or phone.
WHAT: a weekly, relaxed drawing session
Practise your skills and enjoy some creative time with friendly and supportive help from Caroline, in company with others. We play some drawing games, learn about and practise some basic principles, and we’ll explore the objects in your own home through drawing them. Make yourself a cup of tea to start! Small classes, to create a relaxed and sharing atmosphere.
COST: £12 per session. No need to book the series. Concessions available, please ask. Pay via the link below, or bank transfer – I can send you the details.
To enquire about spaces, please use the contact form below.
AUTUMN TERM 2021
Monday mornings: Starts 20th September. Then 27th September, 4th, 11,th 18th October. NO SESSION 25th October. 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th November. 6th, 13th, 20th December. 13 Sessions.
Thursday evenings: Starts on 16th September 2021. Then 23rd, 30th September. 17th, 14th, 21st October. No SESSION 28th Oct. 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th November. 2nd, 9th and 16th December. 13 Sessions.
CONTACT ABOUT DRAWING CLASSES:
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: You’ll need: paper, pencil, pen, coloured pencils.
SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT LIST, with links to buy.
- A4 sketchbook: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/paper-3/sketchbooks/cass-art-sketchbook-140gsm-set-of-3.htm?refSrc=P024873&nosto=productpage-nosto-1
- 2B drawing pencil: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/pencils/product-type-graphite-pencils/cass-art-graphic-pencils-eco-carton-set.htm
- set of water soluble coloured pencils: https://www.pencils4artists.co.uk/Watercolour-Pencils-and-Pastels.htm
- Brush, round size 10-ish: https://www.cassart.co.uk/painting/brushes-2/synthetic-1/daler-rowney-aquafine-round.htm
- putty rubber or white/ blu tack: https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/accessories-2/rubber/daler-rowney-soft-putty-rubber.htm
- place to work
- good lighting
One Drawing Class Session
For current members of Monday and Thursday classes. Please contact me to join.
One Drawing Class session, Concession
For current members of Monday and Thursday drawing groups